Freshly moved in to our beautiful one bed apartment in Palermo Soho… we are feeling GOOD! We have the next week to explore Buenos Aires, get some work done (long overdue), and plan the next leg of our adventure.
The biggest question mark in our itinerary right now? Do we make a detour and head to Iguazu Falls?
While not on our radar much before the trip, every single backpacker we met has almost cried when we told them we were not planning on going. Is it really that incredible?
In case you want more up-to-date information on where we are at the moment (the articles tend to be 2 weeks behind and not always chronological), make sure you like our facebook page and follow our adventures in real time. We post our pictures here first and give daily updates on all of our craziness.
Now if you want some real craziness… check out what our fellow travelers have been up to this past week:
- Do you know what the #1 reason people give for not traveling? Money. Well guess what? While there are a lot of different factors, it is not as expensive as you think. Just make a plan to save your cash so that you do not get too stressed.
- Is it sad that the top 2 reasons why I want to go to Belgium are a movie (In Bruges) and all of their delicious beers? Yeah… I didn’t think so. I’m glad you agree. Check out this delicious article from Brendan over at Art of Backpacking about his experience in a Belgian bar that served over… wait for it… 2004 beers! And don’t worry mom… beer is healthy. It can even help you finish marathons!
- Ohhhh Thailand. At this point, it has reached a mythical status for me. Enough travel bloggers have talked about how far you can stretch the dollar and how beautiful it can be, that these posts about secret islands and best beaches are now just pure travel porn.
- Talk about perfect timing… Check out 10 unusual things to do in Buenos Aires and watch us see how many we can do!
- I know Meg might be craving a few more dresses on this slow trip around the world, so this one is for her: 5 Reason Why I Backpack In A Dress.
- Why I am jealous of Brooke: She got to take this awesome night-time, full-moon tour in Sydney’s Royal National Park, she got to play with awesome glowsticks and take some wickedly badass photos, and she got to sleep on the beach and see an awesome sunrise.