We have yet to start on our journey, but we are voracious readers of those that have set out before us. This is our weekly tribute to the best travel articles that are just too fantastic not to share.
- I have an addiction and the only cure is more books! I get a rush even going into a bookstore and having the kindle has been a revelation for me. I’m right there with ya Tim.
- Is Chile really considered the Switzerland of the South? Another plus mark for our expected first destination! Also, that picture of Bariloche in Agentina is ridiculous.
- Unusual travel saving tricks? Hell… these are just great tips for life. But I HIGHLY recommend living like you only have one salary if you’re married and both are employed… How else could we take this upcoming mini-retirement around the world?
- Interesting interview with Akila over at LegalNomads and the original inspiration for our desire to interview all of those travelling couples who have set out before us.
- The intersection of entrepreneurship and travel… so of course I love it!
- Sometimes a great headline is all you need and “Well, I’ve been taken by a hooker” is the early leader for this year’s best travel blog headline.
- Instead of linking to all of the great articles this week for Blog New Zealand, how about you check out this article on all of the best articles this week on New Zealand.
- It was a great idea to ask all of these travellers about their best tips on how to be resourceful when travelling. We need the help!
- I’m ending on this interview with Jason and Aracely from 2 Backpackers because they travelled the world and now live in Miami. Just like us except in reverse. We moved to Miami and now we’re going to travel the world!