This picture is the embodiment of all-things-ridiculous… cold, tired, and happy
We know a lot of you are either:
- Working in jobs you don’t like and dreaming about doing something different
- Trying to start your own business and struggling with the uncertainty and stress that it involves
We are currently working hard to make our current independent lifestyle a permanent thing, but working to create something from the ground up is HARD!
Luckily for us, we have each other and what we are is ridiculous.
Whether its sending travel destination pictures to each other, laughing at a puppies doing stupid things, or drooling over a luscious photo of peanut butter brownies… we always find ways to take the edge off a stressful day.
But now we want to do that for you.
If you find yourself in need of a quick 5 minute pick me up, our monthly “All Things Ridiculous” newsletter is guaranteed to put a smirk, grin, or outright smile all over your beautiful face while also serving up a healthy dose of inspiration.
Want to see exactly what you’ll get in your inbox every month?
Sign up below to receive the first edition or keep reading for a very small taste of things to come… You can always unsubscribe if we fail to make your day better
What Will I Get If I Sign Up?
Still curious about what you might see? Try these on for size!
- Ridiculously Cute - Meg is a sucker for animal-related humor… so is there any doubt that she bookmarked this Burmese Mountain dog puppy repeatedly learning that lemons are bitter? Also, just try not humming this song all day at the office after you hear it:
- Ridiculously Foodgasmic - The most interesting concept for a tasting menu ever: “The Whole Beast.” You choose the animal and the chef will then use the entire beast to serve you up a delicious 6 course meal. Ayngelina chose pig and literally ate from snout to tail! What a ridiculously excessive and fun idea.
- Ridiculously Healthy - In order to cleanse yourself after reading about eating an entire pig, check out this article from a site we are currently obsessed with: “How To Eat Like A Food Blogger And Stay Slim.” If you are visiting Southeast Asia, bookmark Migrationology as it has been an amazing resource for all things related to food.
- Ridiculously Hilarious - One more video that kills us everytime we watch it. Watch Yvonne attempt and fail (TWICE) to ride a camel… in hilarious self-depreciating fashion:
- Ridiculously Thoughtful - When thinking of all the things you want in life, sometimes it is good to remember the simple joys… “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?” — Albert Einstein
What Do You Think?
Do you need a little dose of happiness in your life? Are you ready to finally enjoy receiving an email to your work inbox? Why not sign up below and try it out?
If you already receive our articles by email, then definitely sign up for the newsletter as well.
If you aren’t interested, tell us what you would like to see! We can always make things even more ridiculous and would love to try your suggestions